Featured Post

The Beginning

So, this is Dad and Mom. Ray is the son of Conrad Herrmann and Kate Bundock. He is the step-son of Edith Armstrong and Wally Hewitt. ...

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A Year in the Life of Wally Hewitt, as told by Wally Hewitt

With my new computer, I have a brand new disc drive that actually works now. Anyone who has ever owned a laptop knows that the disc drives don't last long. So, I wanted to see if I could figure out a way to get some files off of some cd's that I had used to backup an external hard drive years ago. Lo and behold, I had found the story of Grandpa Hewitt that he wrote about himself that my Aunt Gail had sent me years ago. 
I found it a fascinating read. I hope you do, too.
The pages run from left to right. Click on each page to bring up in another view. Right click and choose "Open in a new tab" for easier reading.





















No comments: