Featured Post

The Beginning

So, this is Dad and Mom. Ray is the son of Conrad Herrmann and Kate Bundock. He is the step-son of Edith Armstrong and Wally Hewitt. ...

Thursday, August 13, 2015

So, Where do I go from here?

So, I have been pondering over the last few days on which direction to go on this blog. 
I have covered Mom's lineage pretty well. I have covered her first marriage to Rocky (Mitchell) pretty well, and Dad's only marriage was to Mom. Mom's parents had no additional marriages.
Dad's paternal line, Conrad Herrmann and Kate Bundock, had additional marriages for both of them. I have covered as much as I am going to on Grandma Herrmann's (Edith Armstrong) family line, yielding the rest for anyone to review the 5 volume work of Allen Wenzel on the Van Cleave lineage.
I pretty much covered Grandpa Hewitt's (Wallace Hewitt) line. 
For Dad's maternal lineage, Grandma Hewitt's (Kate Bundock) parents, George Bundock and Lilla Florence Spencer, had an additional marriage there. Lilla had a first marriage to Arthur Hagen. Grandpa Bundock (George) only had one marriage - to Lilla. 
So....I guess my next task is to post about Arthur Hagen.