Featured Post

The Beginning

So, this is Dad and Mom. Ray is the son of Conrad Herrmann and Kate Bundock. He is the step-son of Edith Armstrong and Wally Hewitt. ...

Monday, March 12, 2018

Bjorkman and Mitchell Marriage Record

So, I found in a database Mom and Rocky's marriage record. Cool.


I noticed Uncle Rollie and Aunt Irene were witnesses. When Mom and Dad got married (the first time), Uncle Ivan and Aunt Mildred were their witnesses. 

I am still getting my files organized. It's been interesting, as I've been running across things I forgot I had stashed away. This was, actually, one of them. A quick download when time was short for researching, from about 6 months ago. It was one of those, "I'll put it here and deal with it later" kind of things. 
Even though that type of thing is frowned upon as a family researcher, it does happen. Those who do their own research can, often, find sufficient time to do it. So, it becomes quite common to quickly download and set aside a find.
As I find more and more of these types of  "set-asides", I'll post some of them.