Featured Post

The Beginning

So, this is Dad and Mom. Ray is the son of Conrad Herrmann and Kate Bundock. He is the step-son of Edith Armstrong and Wally Hewitt. ...

Monday, December 28, 2015

Goals for 2016 - The Curtiss Branch

For the past few days, I have been preparing for my blog goals for 2016. There has been one lineage that I've wanted to blog about that goes back to some fascinating European history. So, with the exception of any posts that will reveal new information on other branches, my focus will be on the Curtiss and Kelsey branches. 
It begins with my 3rd great-grandfather, Kelsey Curtiss, through his father, Joel Curtiss, to his grandmother, Hannah Kelsey, and both her parents - Jonah Kelsey and Martha Nettleton. 
Both Jonah and Martha's lineages will be followed -sometimes jumping from one branch to another - as both ancestors lead to historical figures in European history.
Since I have some other time-consuming projects planned in 2016, in addition to this blog, I will make every attempt to schedule regular times for research and posting.
In the meantime, Have a safe and Happy New Year!

No comments: