Featured Post

The Beginning

So, this is Dad and Mom. Ray is the son of Conrad Herrmann and Kate Bundock. He is the step-son of Edith Armstrong and Wally Hewitt. ...

Monday, November 13, 2017

Computer Scrapbooking

I love computer scrapbooking. I enjoy creating the pages, putting photo's together, and "dressing" up the pages.
There are many expensive ways to scrapbook digitally - specialized programs that can lighten the bank account. If I could afford to buy them, I probably would buy them. But....
I'm financially limited. Big time. So, I use what I can. 
Years ago, I had bought Scrapbook Factory. A relatively basic program at an affordable cost. Recently, though, I downloaded the free version of  Scrapbook Flair. I use both of them.
Scrapbook Factory has more backgrounds, embellishments, etc., but is limited on writing. Scrapbook Flair, with paying more for them, is limited on backgrounds and embellishments, but is pretty free flowing on writing out family stories, bio's, etc.  
With Scrapbook Factory, I can add my own backgrounds and decorative doodads. With Scrapbook Flair, it is limited to what you purchase through their website. I guess there are pros and cons in anything.
Some rating websites say My Memories is the best program. I just can't afford 40 bucks for it, but it looks pretty good. If you want to get real pricey (and I've heard the program is pretty good), you can shell out 80 bucks for Artisan 5. 
Whatever program is used, digital scrapbooking is fun and, relatively, easy.