Featured Post

The Beginning

So, this is Dad and Mom. Ray is the son of Conrad Herrmann and Kate Bundock. He is the step-son of Edith Armstrong and Wally Hewitt. ...

Thursday, June 15, 2017

A Current Wedding

So, I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with life - losing weight, working on friends genealogies......and getting married.
Here are a few pics from our awesome day, May 20th.
Our song list was played an hour before the ceremony. It was:
1. A Celtic Dream  Michelle McLaughlin
2. Have I Told You Lately (Unplugged)   Rod Stewart
3. Mighty Wings  Cheap Trick
4. When You Say Nothing At All  Keith Whitley
5. Everything's Comin' Our Way   Santana
6. Believe   Elton John
7. I Cross My Heart   George Strait
8. Island Getaway  Caribbean Music for Relaxation and Stress Relief
9. Can't Help Falling In Love   Elvis Presley
10. Meet Me Halfway   Kenny Loggins
11. Clasiqueando con Ruben   Afro Cuban All Stars
12. Your Song   Elton John
13. Come Sail Away  Styx
14. Samba Pa Ti   Santana
15. More Today Than Yesterday   Spiral Staircase
We walked down the aisle on:
16. Oh My Love   John Lennon
And for our first dance, Keith played this one for me:
17. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now   Starship