Featured Post

The Beginning

So, this is Dad and Mom. Ray is the son of Conrad Herrmann and Kate Bundock. He is the step-son of Edith Armstrong and Wally Hewitt. ...

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Update on the Mitchell Branch

In an earlier post on the Mitchell Branch, I wrote that I had not found any link between Michael Mitchell and the rest of the children of Bernard and Jane Mitchell. 
Well, I still haven't found a link - because there is none. I came across Michael's death record in the Illinois State Archives online and Michael died in Lee County, but his parents are reported as Partick Mitchell and Mary Lahan. So, I think it is safe to say that Michael is not related to the Mitchell Branch of this family.
As a result of this record find, I have deleted Michael and his descendants from the family tree.